No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Polymorph

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FirecatBlitz13

Member of the Month Points : 19

Mass Polymorph Empty
PostSubject: Mass Polymorph   Mass Polymorph EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Creatures: 2 avenger of zendicar 1 birds of paradice 1 emrakul, the aeons torn 4 emrakul's hatcher 4 frost titan 1 primeval titan 3 rapacious one

Spells: 4 cultivate 4 explore 4 forsee 2 garruk wildspeaker 4 mass polymrph 4 rite of replication

Lands: 7 forest 4 halimar depths 3 islands 4 mountain 4 terramorphic expanse

ok so hears the deal if u get a good hand play emrakuls hatcher then sac the extra tokens to rite of rep it then cast mass polymorph should put every creature in ur deck into play
Back to top Go down
Mtgcap

Member of the Month Points : 5

Mass Polymorph Empty
PostSubject: Khalni   Mass Polymorph EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Nice. I love Mass Polymorph. I run a MP deck myself, though with a few things to make sure I don't die before the bomb goes off.

One thing you might want to consider that wouldn't change your deck much is changing out 4 of those forest for Khalni gardens. Give you a few free crits when you hit MP, or at the very least give you blockers while you get up to 6 mana.
Back to top Go down
mastermike

Member of the Month Points : 9

Mass Polymorph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Polymorph   Mass Polymorph EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm

FirecatBlitz13 wrote:
Creatures: 2 avenger of zendicar 1 birds of paradice 1 emrakul, the aeons torn 4 emrakul's hatcher 4 frost titan 1 primeval titan 3 rapacious one

Spells: 4 cultivate 4 explore 4 forsee 2 garruk wildspeaker 4 mass polymrph 4 rite of replication

Lands: 7 forest 4 halimar depths 3 islands 4 mountain 4 terramorphic expanse

ok so hears the deal if u get a good hand play emrakuls hatcher then sac the extra tokens to rite of rep it then cast mass polymorph should put every creature in ur deck into play

Yeah I have one to, the great part about the deck is, it freaking supplys threats even without poly! it just turns your weak token crits into threats

love meh polly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Polymorph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Polymorph   Mass Polymorph Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Polymorph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Quarter Given :: Deck Lists :: Standard Decks-
Jump to: