No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j1234jesse

Member of the Month Points : 20

Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! Empty
PostSubject: Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:20 am

3 elite vangaurd
4 student of warfare
4 leonin arbiter
4 kor firewalker
4 transcendent master
2 baneslayer angel
4 honor of the pure
2 elspeth tirel
1 ajani goldmane
4 mana leak
4 brave the elements

4 celestial colonnade
4 seachrome coast
4 glacial fortress
10 plains
2 tectonic edge

Sideboard
3 devout lightcaster
3 leyline of sanctity
3 revoke existince
2 journey to nowhere
2 spell pierce
2 flashfreeze

This is a great deck in todays current Std! It has very good matchups vs. Valakut and black red vamps and gives you a good chance vs. bu control although not its best matchup. WU control is the only really bad matchup for this deck and even there you have a chance. For anyone else like me tired of losing to Valakut give this a try, I have been playing 2 and 8 man tourneys with this deck tonite and I won 3 of the 2 mans against, br vamps, elfs, and bu control followed by a 2 man tourney loss to wu control. In the 8 man first round won against gw quest , 2nd round win vs. bu control, and in the finals lost to wu control again. If i continue to see more of the wu control I will definitely be switching the side board to gear more towards that matchup. EX. Luminarch Ascension and negate. Let me know what you think and any questions or suggestions feel free to comment or pm me anytime!
👅
Back to top Go down
mastermike

Member of the Month Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Eldrazi would probably give this deck a problem to, that deck is beasty, if played/built right XD
Back to top Go down
j1234jesse

Member of the Month Points : 20

PostSubject: Eldrazi   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah Eldrazi ramp could be a problem but in std tournaments right now your not likely to see it. Its all valakut, br vamps, boros, and ub control, and some mono green aggro(non eldrazi).
Back to top Go down
mastermike

Member of the Month Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 am

j1234jesse wrote:
Yeah Eldrazi ramp could be a problem but in std tournaments right now your not likely to see it. Its all valakut, br vamps, boros, and ub control, and some mono green aggro(non eldrazi).
the agro is elves lol, and yeah the 8 mans hold on eldrazi, only the big ones, its really solid though
Back to top Go down
huggiebear23

Member of the Month Points : 11

PostSubject: mono white armor   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

the new deck to seem to rape hard when it hits is the armor deck with the kors to get angetium armor its pretty crazy ur setup seems more like control but would have a little problem with the big green decks up there that tend to run summoning trap with dons and stuff to disrupt..you know like eldrazi but u rarely see any of those up there cuz every1 likes to net deck a valakut deck..side board beats valakut easily

but i like how ur deck is composed of looks like a meanie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!   Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Standard Tournament WU weenie.. Great vs Valakut and Br Vamps!
Page 1 of 1