No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BATTLEFIELD 1942

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FirecatBlitz13

Member of the Month Points : 19

BATTLEFIELD 1942 Empty
PostSubject: BATTLEFIELD 1942   BATTLEFIELD 1942 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

i like old school first peson shooters the main 1 i play is battlefield 1942 u can get it and all its expansions for like 9 dollars at bestbuy im costantly ranked in the top 300 in the planet and frequently in the top 100 im lethal as a snyper medic machine gunner tanks aa guns and ok with planes if anyone ever wants to paly with me give me a pm on magic i will give u my current sn as i change it often and add u to my buds my favorite map is market garden tho i play and love all the maps. if u never played battlefield its alot like halo with antique aircraft and guns. it was the # 2 most played fps of all time at its peak next to counterstrike who actually formed a group called sierra who along with ea games created battlefield 1942 ive played vietnam and 2142 and 1943 but the origional is the best
Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 1942
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Quarter Given :: Community :: General Population-
Jump to: