No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WU Allies Std Meta KILLER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j1234jesse

Member of the Month Points : 20

WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! Empty
PostSubject: WU Allies Std Meta KILLER!   WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:27 pm

4 hada freeblade
4 kazandu blademaster
4 jwari shapeshifter
4 leonin arbiter
4 kabira evangel
4 talus paladin
4 honor of the pure
4 brave the elements
4 preordain
2 elspeth tirel

4 seachrome coast
4 glacial fortress
4 celestail collonade
10 plains

3 devout lightcaster
3 journey to nowhere
3 kor firewalker
3 spell pierce
3 luminarch ascension

I've won 3 8 man tourneys with this deck and several 2 man std tourneys. This deck just destroys br vamps, boros, and even valakut currently im 4-0 vs boros 2-1 vs bu control, 4-0 vs br vamps, 5-1 vs valakut 2-0 vs mono green. The allies getting bigger and brave the elements save you from pyroclasm and other burn. Arbiter really slows down Valakut and any deck with alot of sac lands like boros. With the life gain from paladin and elspeth this deck is good early killing as soon as turn 4 but with elspeth and a good sb gives you a chance vs control mathcups. I know allies seem like a joke to alot of people but this deck is just rockin! Any questions im on alot so just leave a comment or pm me anytime.
Back to top Go down
j1234jesse

PostSubject: current record   WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I just won another 8 man and am still crushing valakut! I have however recently lost to mono green eldrazi but i think most decks would lose to turn 4 ulamog summoning trapped into play.
Back to top Go down
j1234jesse

PostSubject: Std Daily event   WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Just ran a std Daily event with this deck. Round 1 vs. Valakut game 1 I draw god hand and he concedes on turn 4. Game 2 a bit slower hand but i boarded in spell pierce so i stay open and spell pierce his harrow, i follow up the next turn by playing leonin arbiter. He then makes the huge mistake of casting cultivate witout paying 2 for arbiter he then proceded to call ME a newb and concedes. Round 2 vs WU control. This is the worse matchup for this deck. Game 1 I get him to 5 life then doj comes out. I played my remaining cards and still have a chance until he tops ratchet bomb to kill my blademaster and honor of the pure then tec edges my collonade. Game 2 I draw nothing good and lose in the worse game ive ever had with this deck. Round 3 vs Boros Game 1 this is my best matchup, I take a couple hits from a steppe lynx but in the mean time have a hada freeblade, leonin arbiter and honor of the pure out by 3rd turn. I then top deck paladin and start gaining my life back once elspeth hits the board its game over. Game 2 i board in 3 kor firewalker and 2 journey to nowhere for shapeshifter (shapeshifter goes out so you dont lose 2 creatures to a well timed burn spell) I draw 2 kor firewalkers with brave the elements for back up from journey to nowhere. He plays goblin guide and geopede which don't seem to scarey with 2 kor firewalkers hitting the board. I win this game easily not needing much more than firewalkers and a couple growing allies. Round 4 Player offers a split and i take it which was a good choice because it turned out he was playing bu control, We played a round of it and I won game 1 just simply by overruning him with allies. He had to go so we took the split i let him have the win because he already had the packs to give me so i got my 3 packs from him and am still feeling very confident with my homebrew rogue deck!
Back to top Go down
Edge

Member of the Month Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: WU Allies Std Meta KILLER!   WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 pm

eoans, this is std... Judge if this gets put on the site or not, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.designex.net/nqg/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WU Allies Std Meta KILLER!   WU Allies Std Meta KILLER! Empty

Back to top Go down

WU Allies Std Meta KILLER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Quarter Given :: Website Interaction :: Website Decks-
Jump to: