No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)

Go down 
+2
Admin
Trapster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trapster

Member of the Month Points : 11

Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 pm

I'd like to know what other games and other platforms members are committed to. I've played Dota for about 7 years, I'm one of the early devotees. For those who don't know, Dota is a very popular custom map for Warcraft 3. It's still being updated for free, and a commercial stand-alone product is being developed by Valve called Dota 2.

Other than that, I used to be quite active on xbox 360. I like to collect achievements but I am currently on a hiatus until better games come out.

This spring I am excited about Dead Space 2 and Deus Ex 3.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Member of the Month Points : 23

PostSubject: xbox ftw   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

xbox ftw man! ima hardcore xbox fan, well used to be. kinda been falling off and been on magic so much lately. But i play a lot of games on my system.

every halo 1, 2, 3, wars, ODST and Reach
CODs Modern Warfare 1 and 2, black ops
Gears of War 1, 2
tons of other single player games

cant wait for MVC3 to be released man.

hit me up anythimg

Gamer Tag: dirtii 86
Back to top Go down
https://noquartergiven.forumotion.com
Edge

Member of the Month Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm

As a youngin... I was a big Shining Force, Phantasy Star, Dragon Warrior, Ultima, and Final Fantasy fan... I still have a soft spot for those games... Street Fighter took over my world before much longer, and then the teen years hit, and it was all sports from there!

Today, I play some Madden, I still play my old snes and genesis games from time to time, I've recently edited "Phantasy Star III" to make more sense than it's original (I am a rom hacker), and Chinelle had gotten me this awesome Genji game for my birthday I am currently hooked on as well... I'm also enjoying Soul Calibur, the one where you get to make your own characters an that... FUCKING AWESOME, dude...

PS3 > Xbox (imo)
PC Gaming
and OLD SCHOOL systems are my area of play right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.designex.net/nqg/
Mtgcap

Member of the Month Points : 5

PostSubject: PC   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 am

I am, or at least used to be, big time into RTS. Played just about every RTS game there is for PC (to name the big ones, Starcraft series, Warcraft series, AoE series, C&C series, Civ series, LotR BfME series, etc)

I also play first person shooters on PC...UT series, Quake series, Halflife series, but nowadays I mostly only play those to freshen up my skillz before a LAN party.

I also play all the old school stuff on emulators (NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Atari, MEME, hell I even have an emulator for TI99/4HC) I can speed trial Super Mario Bros in 5:30 consistently. (Have a recording at 5:24, 8 seconds from the world record)

And lastly I have a Wii...I got it 'cuz I thought I could get my wife to play it with me. And she does. So that's cool.
Back to top Go down
RedMan929

Member of the Month Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm

i play a lot of Real Time Strategies as well, namely the Total War series and Company of Heroes series

i agree with Edge, PS3 has a slight advantage over the box as far as true gaming goes
Back to top Go down
FirecatBlitz13

Member of the Month Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 pm

i have ps3 ps2 and dreamcast i like old school games mostly especially rpgs my favorite game is Xenogears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)   Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Other games we play (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc)
Page 1 of 1