No Quarter Given
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Quarter Given

NQG's personal message boards!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW MSG BOARD SMILIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edge

Member of the Month Points : 13

NEW MSG BOARD SMILIES Empty
PostSubject: NEW MSG BOARD SMILIES   NEW MSG BOARD SMILIES EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm

I have uploaded damn near every pic in the MTGO icons for usage on our boards... Yes, you can now say stuff like

*P *B *P NO QUARTER BITCH *P *B *P

You see the bar on the left with mana symbols? Just click the one you wanna use, an it'll post it... Click on "Show more smilies" for more icons I have uploaded for us...

NOW SINCE I JUSS DID ALL THAT WORK, I"MA TELL A STORY WITH MY NEW ICONS...

It was Bad News A story by James Angel (Edge)

eoans and I wanted to play a game... He said he was going to bring his GU deck... I said thas coo... I'll bust out my UB Time Vault deck. So we were cool with it, and we made a table...

I told eoans my deck is *E and I was going to T: mana vault over an over to take infinite turns. eoans wasn't impressed at all so he was all zzz Okay, whatever dude...

One opponent played a mono *W deck, the other was runnin mono *U ebony owl... ugh... Turn one eoans had to mulli and went down to juss 5 hand in hand..

eoans started and played a *G mana... he then T: it and put out a BOP... I was like :) such a great start! His opponent played a *B and duressed me removing my tinker from hand... I was like :( So I cussed em out!!

"MAN FUCK THAT STUPID FUCKIN NEWBIE ASS SHIT, LUCKY FUCKIN DRAW DUDE, I WAS GONNA TURN 1 TINKER INFINITE TURNS!!!!" and he reported me, and the ORC watched my game like ORC and somehow I ended up with this :X icon next to my name... I couldn't talk or anything... So I finished the game ending with a 14 point maga for his xx cost, and said FUCK magic for the night, since I'm muted anyway, and juss spent the night watchin movies with Chinelle... <3

THE END!
Back to top Go down
http://www.designex.net/nqg/

NEW MSG BOARD SMILIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Quarter Given :: Community :: NQG Topics-
Jump to: